Fitness Carter

Monday, October 7, 2013

Who To Follow on Pinterest: 10 Must-Follow Fitness Pinners - Babble


Join the Coversation...in Real Time



Log in to Facebook to turn on your personal activity feed and see what your friends are reading, commenting on, and liking on Babble.


Further enhance your experience by turning on sharing to allow your own activity on Babble to be shared with your Facebook friends.


Simply click the "On" button and choose your level of sharing. You're in total control. Share everything or only the posts you choose. Reading about a sensitive topic? Toggle the sharing button to the "Off" position before reading the article or select "Share only posts I choose to share" in the share settings. You can always delete any item from your activity that you don't want shared, click to the next page for more info.


This app will collect your basic info and share your reading activity on Facebook.



Next Page




Social Auto-Sharing Facts:


Q: What's the deal with this 'Social Sharing' box I see on articles and videos? What's it do?


A. You can now automatically share with your friends everything you're reading and watching on Babble -- no more extra clicks or updates to inform your friends of the hottest posts and information from your favorite bloggers. Let them see what you're reading, have all your friends do the same and consider yourselves the most informed parents around.


Q: What if I don't want to share everything I'm doing? My boss will see I'm on Babble way too much, and I might be reading something on a sensitive topic that I don't want people seeing that I'm reading.


A. You're in total control -- turn sharing on, turn it off, or set your share setting to "Share only posts I choose to share." When this option is selected an option will appear above posts to share or not to share, just toggle it in between articles you want to share and those that you don't -- whatever you want.


Q: What if I shared something I didn't want to?


A. No worries, just click on "My Activity" and see the posts you have shared and click the "x" to delete or go to your Facebook Activity Log and delete the items you don't want to share. For questions about your Facebook activity log visit: http://www.facebook.com/help/activitylog[1]


Previous Page




References



  1. ^ http://www.facebook.com/help/activitylog (www.facebook.com)



No comments :

Post a Comment