Fitness Carter

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Reach your fitness goals with Jenna's Pilates and Dance Co. - Explorer News


Hi, I am Jenna Morris, owner of Jenna’s Pilates and Dance Company. I am a fully certified master Pilates instructor on the Pilates equipment and mat work. I provide Pilates exercise movements in a motivational and fun manner in my relaxing spa- like private studio to enhance posture, balance, energy level, muscle toning and flexibility. I work with women of all ages and fitness levels, as well as clients who are post-surgery, post-physical therapy, who still need continued strengthening and flexibility in their recovering bodies.


I offer a free trial 30 minute private Pilates session for new clients at my Pilates studio located in the Dove Mountain area. My pricing is extremely competitive for private sessions and in a pleasant atmosphere.


Please call me for details at (928) 246-9859, email me at jennaspilates@gmail.com[1] or visit my website at www.jennaspilates.com[2] . I would love to help you reach your fitness goals.


Sponsored content



© 2013 The Explorer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.[3]



No comments :

Post a Comment